Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful:
- You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end — it’s made on the backend.
- Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST, and COPY. You want to make the right offer to the right list with compelling copy.
- Using premiums and incentives will increase the value of your Offers.
- In business, you need four things: Marketing; Management; Margins; and the right Model.
- Focus on getting the right Clients, at the right price, in a more efficient and effective way. Then automate the process.
- Make sure your marketing is E.L.F.® Marketing – Easy, Lucrative, and Fun.
- Have a Product or Service that is so good you will be proud to have it owned by the people you love and care about.
- Then, put as much Marketing Muscle behind that Product or Service as you can.
- Have a beginner’s mind. Don’t be too cool for school
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#170 Episode Summary: In this episode, Joe Polish interviews Joel Weldon, professional speaker and speaker trainer. Joel actually helped create the speaking industry! He was one of the first Nightingale Conant distributors in 1971. Not only is he an amazing sales...
#397 Episode Summary: Listen as Joel Weldon shares his story about becoming an effective speaking coach. What makes a good presentation, and how you can use speaking as a marketing tool for your business. If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next...
Even if you aren’t selling something or collecting people’s credit cards – we are all selling. We all try to sell people on why they should think a certain way, behave a certain way, do a certain thing, or take action on something. There are a variety of human...