There was an Entrepreneur who had reached out to me some time ago looking for some help to grow their Business. Let’s say his name was “Steve”. I thought about who might be most useful for Steve to talk with, and I realized Genius Network® Member Jason Fladlien would be very useful. I reached out to Jason to see if he wanted to help Steve, and Jason replied back with some really interesting advice…
Jason recognized Steve didn’t have experience in the Information Industry, and he mentioned how for the particular market Steve was entering, it’s often far more effective to coach Entrepreneurs like Steve if they are ALREADY GOOD in the Information Industry and they want to take things to the Next-Level. I immediately realized I could share Jason’s advice with Steve and it would be EXTREMELY valuable for them to start GETTING GOOD in the Information Industry.
So, here’s the advice I gave Steve ANY Entrepreneur can use. If you want to GET GOOD in the Information Industry, DO THIS:
- Look for, and create SUCCESS RECIPES. Look at what people are ALREADY doing in the space, and see how you can make it even better and more valuable. This means being able to package and position what you have effectively.
- The best marketers who have sold hundreds of millions of dollars of programs, expertise, and coaching REVERE marketing. They actually love marketing. They don’t undervalue it; They appreciate its value.
- Look for a group where you can buy speed. There are great groups solely focused on packaging and selling info-products. Other groups focus on online marketing. These groups can really help accelerate the learning curve for you. (Also, this won’t cost you money and will enhance you: The I Love Marketing podcast I do with my co-host, Dean Jackson, at www.iLoveMarketing.com)
- There are various Information Marketing Experts who can help you get up to speed FAST. Some of these individuals specialize in helping people sell their expertise, others help position coaches, and still, others focus solely on information product development.
- If you have a success story you’re attempting to share with the world, it’s one thing to have a story; It’s another to sell, package, communicate, create copy, and more. Getting good at learning and building A SYSTEM is how your ideas turn into an E.L.F.® Business (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!).
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful: You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end -- it’s made on the backend. Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST,...
When Joe interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary laid out his Business Philosophy around "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook". JABS, according to Gary, are the VALUE you provide to your Customers. This includes content you put out, the appreciation you show...
#91 Episode Summary: What Ed learned from being friends with the great Gary Halbert How Ed started the “30 Day Challenge” process and how it can help anyone make their first dollar online Why “process” is a key element to success A critical question you should ask...