The FREE Peace Of Mind Call:
Your free initial call will connect you with an experienced professional who has knowledge and experience in your marketplace, to help you find the right solutions and resources including:
- Helping determine the needs and best courses of action
- Help and advice on resources and ideas to help age at home
- Resources and information on Alzheimer’s and other special needs
- Quality referrals available for finding senior living options, Care Managers, and Hospice Care. Health providers who specialize in aging care, Elder law, financial planning, VA benefits, Medicaid benefits, and more
The FREE Peace of Mind Home Assessment:
If you determine that home care services are appropriate, we will have a senior care advisor come to your home to do a needs and care assessment, along with a home safety assessment at no charge. This assessment will help you find the right caregiver and plan of care for your specific needs.
Extra Bonus For Members:
- Receive 1 hour free care with a 4-hour minimum care shift scheduled on your first visit.
- Receive 2 hours of free care with a minimum 8 hours of care shift scheduled on your first visit.
This member benefit will be available to immediate family including spouse, siblings, parents, and grandparents.